The purpose of our assessments is to evaluate both pre- and post-injury earning potential. Such an assessment is of obvious use in personal injury matters, but may also be of assistance in medical malpractice, long-term disability, workers compensation, fatality and divorce proceedings.
The process involved in conducting such an assessment includes:
- Detailed review of background educational and employment history;
- Careful review of available medical information, which may include reports from treating or consulting Physicians, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Occupational Therapists, Acupuncturists, etc.;
- Review of psychological information, including reports of treating Psychologists, Psychiatrists, or Neuropsychologists;
- Clinical interview with the injured individual to ensure clarity regarding background, education, employment history, as well as impact of injuries sustained;
- Vocational testing, which may include measures of vocational aptitudes, interests, academic achievement, intelligence, etc.;
- Integration of this information into a comprehensive, court-ready report.